Sunday, January 3, 2010

Counting My Blessings

I was'nt able to post any new entries for the past couple of weeks because my sister who just came home last December 20th with her hubby and daughter was the one using this computer. I am always using my laptop for browsing but my globe tatoo is just unbelievable. It takes about five minutes before I could pull up a page - the only thing I could pull up in a snap is Yahoo Messenger. Anyways, I am so happy that I was able to buy my small pink laptop. I intend to use it for blogging purposes and would serve as my memory bank especially when I am so tired from work and I can't force myself to get up my bed and post an entry through my desktop which is located at the living room. I purchased it for only 7 thousand pesos through an online store.

It's a the small ASUS EEPC 701 pink netbook that is so handy it could fit in my office handbag. I love it! I also was able to buy the MP5 player I've been dying to get but due to financial restrictions, it took me three months to purchase it. If not because of my 13th month pay and my SSS loan, I know I won't be able to buy these things which will serve as a Christmas gift for myself. Thank you Lord for all of these things and for financial blessings you've showered me before the end of 2009. To you be the glory Jesus and I hope and pray that the year 2010 would be a good year for all of us. Amen!



my small pink laptop, a Christmas present for myself...

this would be a constant blogging companion from now on

my 4GB MP5 player... this is also my constant companion at the sleeping quarters


thank you Lord for these gifts! Amen.




3 comments:

imelda said...

good for you girl to own that netbook. happy blogging!

Maria Magcauaus said...

Aw..gusto ko ng small pink laptop mo!

myles said...

@mommy j: thanks so much for dropping by!
@imelda: onga,feel ko kasi ng laptop na I can carry around. thanks!
@mommy riza: thanks mommy riza! na love at first sight talaga ako sa kanya as in.

Post a Comment

Oh how I Love Comments! I tend to giggle like a school girl whenever a see a new comment posted - it's amazing how this simple kind gesture of yours will totally make my day! Thank you, thank you! I'll get back to you asap.