Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Stress Relievers

Lately, me and my friends are discussing about how to relieve stress. My friend Ice finds happiness through "facebook". After our shift, she would normally log on to facebook through her celphone so she would still be updated by the latest chicka even she's on the bus on the way home. Another friend Melai, finds "tagged" enjoyable and never fails to log on to it and chat with her prospects. LOL. So I think to myself, what are the things that usually do after my shift which makes me forget about work and helps me relax? Haha! I think I have three in my list. Just recently, I again got into the habbit of reading books. Right after I changed clothes from my office attire to "pambahay" - I would normally lie down in bed and read a book for about an hour. Pampaantok lang. Right after that I would take a one hour nap. I normally go home at around 9 am so I'm usually awake at around 11 am. Lunch is usually served at 12 and while eating our lunch, we would normally watch my favorite telenovela "Miss No Good". Yup, after HOUSE series, we again are hooked up to koreanovela and this time, its a feel good one and watching Miss No Good would be the second in my stress reliever list. Lunch would be my bonding time with my hubby , you will always find us laughing and enjoying our lunch in front of the television while watching our favorite tv series. Right after lunch, around 12:30 pm...I would normally log on to my computer to work for my blogs. I work online as well so it would take about an hour and a half of my time. At around 2 PM, I with my hubby would have our Bible Reading right before I sleep. That would take the third slot of my list. Reading the bible, a verse or two everyday with my love one is the greatest stress reliever I have. Discussing God's word, talking to each other about what God wants us to do and just feeling God's presence is a great feeling. Makes me feel I am doing the right thing. We would normally ask God for what direction He wants us to take and ask for guidance so we could do whatever things that would please Him.

This is what I usually do during weekdays right after my shift. These things helps me keep my sanity in tact. Haha. How about you? How do you fight stress?





1 comments:

Duckie said...

Hi, my stress reliever would be music. I listen to Hillsong a lot, they are my fave. You remind me so much of my bestfriend, she loves korean and japanese soaps, sometimes I ask her if she still feel like a Filipino, hahaha! I don't really like watching tv much, music would drive and inspire my day, kaya nakaka-ilang palit na rin ako ng mp3 player, yumayaman na ang CD-R King sakin, hehehehe! Joke.

Post a Comment

Oh how I Love Comments! I tend to giggle like a school girl whenever a see a new comment posted - it's amazing how this simple kind gesture of yours will totally make my day! Thank you, thank you! I'll get back to you asap.